Тема: Кипр-2012
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 09.04.2012, 23:41   #3396
Mistrale
цвак-цвак

Цитата:
Сообщение от GaZelka Посмотреть сообщение
Аня, мы еще ждем от тебя вариант текста
Ну мой личный вариант очень короткий, так как я обычно веерно запросы отправляю, а уже потом начинаю расспрашивать
Я пишу вот так:
Dear sirs,

We are very interested in your apartment for the period between June 22 and July 24th. Please, let me know wheather any discount is available for a long-term stay.

Но, чтобы избежать дальнейших вопросов, наверное, нужно писать что-нибудь вроде:

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am very interested in your apartment for the period between ... and .... We are a family of 5 (my husband, my mother, me and 2 children, one of them is a toddler, so we don't need a regular bed foк him).
Please, let us know how the cleaning and the air-conditioning in the apartment are arranged, and do we need to pay for that separately or the final rate inlcudes these services.

We also need a travel cot for the toddler, a highchair and a carseat. Is it possible to get these things in the apartment or we should arrange it ourselves? (if yes, do you have any contacts or advice?)

I would be very pleased if you send me a price suggestion for the requested period and let me know if any discount is available for a long-term reservation.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Jan May`07 & Mary-Ann May`10

ВНИМАНИЕ! У автора этого поста мерцающий ПМС. Если вам кажется, что вас хотят обидеть - это не так.

Администрация
Mistrale is offline   Цитировать ·