Natta is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 01.04.2012, 00:24
ответ для Moffat Комнатный , на сообщение « Какая Индид красотка:010: »
♔ Мориарти ♔
Наш человек

Цитата:
Сообщение от Indeed Посмотреть сообщение
Привет всем!

Сладенький, умеешь ты с утра порадовать!
Ты там не поняла, а где он играет то, в каких театрах?
он в апреле еще должен выступать вроде бы. А театр ты уже нашла.
Цитата:
Сообщение от Moffat Комнатный Посмотреть сообщение
Вы еще скажите,что соскучились,пупсички моиЯ вчера без сил была,после бешеного дня,сегодня вообщем то тоже, но день был приятнее, поэтому сил больше осталось
соскучились-соскучились
Цитата:
Всем здрасьте
если еще кто-нибудь процитирует целиком Андрюшины вчерашние фотки - я убьюсь колбасой
ах-ха-ха, доставай колбасу сейчас с мыслями соберусь только
Цитата:
Сообщение от Indeed Посмотреть сообщение

Смотрите, это юный Андрюша что ли? Тоже такой пупсик

на первом фото не он. И брови шире и короче, и щеки больше. И на кончик носа посмотри, совсем не его. Вот тут ему 17 лет, видно, что не такой.

Цитата:
Какая Индид красотка
♔ Мориарти ♔ is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 01.04.2012, 00:24
ответ для Natta , на сообщение « вечер :support:... »
♔ Мориарти ♔
Наш человек

Цитата:
Сообщение от Natta Посмотреть сообщение
вечер
класс
Старый 01.04.2012, 00:33   #2136
Indeed
Наш человек

Цитата:
Сообщение от ♔ Мориарти ♔ Посмотреть сообщение
он в апреле еще должен выступать вроде бы. А театр ты уже нашла.

соскучились-соскучились

ах-ха-ха, доставай колбасу сейчас с мыслями соберусь только

на первом фото не он. И брови шире и короче, и щеки больше. И на кончик носа посмотри, совсем не его. Вот тут ему 17 лет, видно, что не такой.

Не, в апреле мне там не будет
Про брови то я и не подумала А ведь ты только что постила брови на попе и вообще повсеместно. Могла бы я и догадаться!
Старый 01.04.2012, 00:45
ответ для Голубой Ангел , на сообщение « ДЕЛО ОБ L9A1 (Шерлок ВВС) »
Княжая
Хранитель

какая Молличка
Княжая is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 01.04.2012, 00:50
ответ для Княжая , на сообщение « какая Молличка... »
Indeed
Наш человек

Цитата:
Сообщение от Княжая Посмотреть сообщение
какая Молличка
Хороша
Старый 01.04.2012, 00:52
ответ для Голубой Ангел , на сообщение « ДЕЛО ОБ L9A1 (Шерлок ВВС) »
♔ Мориарти ♔
Наш человек

Новая порция Андрюши.

Гифки со вчерашнего выступления. (Видео в группу добавила, но оно совсем короткое и на телефон )

еще фото. Молодец парень, не стесняется в дырявой футболке ходить Теперь весь тумблер в его дырявой кофте В вк еще кто-то написал, что у него то дырявая, то жеваная, где интересно у него жеваная кофта была? и кто ее жевал?

А вот отзывы о вчерашнем выступлении. Гугл в помощь

1)
So, last night was awesome!

I went to see Stories Before Bedtime at The Criterion Theatre in London with Sophie and a couple of others. It was basically Billy Boyd, Andrew Scott and this comedian guy called Tom Basden doing dramatic readings from sections of different books. It was so good, and really funny. Andrew Scott was incredible! He was seriously so amazing, and did a fantastic Chelsea accent!

Afterwards we went to the stage door and were like some of the first ones there, but then, like out of nowhere, loads of people appeared and Andrew Scott came out and people were meeting him and stuff. I was literally shaking I was so excited. We were so close to meeting him, and our friend was talking to him and he signed her ticket, but then these girls literally shoved past me so hard I nearly fell over, so we were pushed back and in the end we didn’t end up meeting him, which was really upsetting.

Still, I’m so glad we got the opportunity to watch him perform live, and overall it was a great night out!

2)

LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING

We went to see Stories Before Bedtime at The Criterion Theatre in London where Andrew Scott and Billy Boyd were reading stories. Andrew read The Rachel Papers by Martin Amis (an extraction of it, anyway) and he was PHENOMENAL. SO funny! And he put on this hilarious Chelsea accent which he did amazingly. And he danced. Like… the funniest dancing ever. It was hilarious and he is a fantastic actor!

We went to the stage door afterwards, stood literally about an inch from him where he looked at me and gave me the most gorgeous smile and my friend Rachel was lucky enough to squeeze through the hordes of fans to get a signature. She told him that her name was Rachel and she was half Jewish like in the story he read that night, and he went “ NO WAY ! I’M SO SORRY!” and asked if she’d read the book. It was very lovely of him and from what I could see he was extremely patient with fans and he went “I need to see my friends” a couple of times so I think he wanted to go fairly quickly. Me and Amy didn’t want to crush him so we stayed back a little, hoping to meet him when the crowd died down slightly… but… at all events like this, some fans were extremely persistent and some were even slightly rude (but what do you expect, there’s always a few) so we didn’t get to meet him or get a signature which was disappointing, but the night was amazing and it was great to see him perform. He was really AMAZING!

3)
Отличный, интересный отзыв но блин, кроме последнего абзаца
Stories Before Bedtime The Sequel: Moriarty strikes again

So last night I went to see my second Stories Before Bedtime. The last one was amazingly good and so my expectations were very high for this one, particularly because it was a comedy evening. It began with comedian Tom Basden telling his own stories, the first of which concerned a fairy at the bottom of the garden and had me in stitches! His other two stories, whilst still enormously funny and entertaining, seemed sadder than the first. Basden writes with a great deal of pathos (gotta love a bit of pathos!) and he had the audience in stunned silence, particularly the final story about a dying geography teacher.

After Basden’s first story came Billy Boyd, of Peregrin Took Hobbit fame. He was reading an Irvine Welsh and there was certainly no hint of Hobbity cuteness here! The story was incredibly dirty, as one would expect from the author of Trainspotting! Once again it was hilarious, especially Boyd’s very thick Edinburgh accent and mainly just the sight of a former Hobbit screaming ‘YOU DIRTY SLUT’ at a telephone receiver. The story took a turn for the surreal when there was an encounter with God, who turned out to be a very angry Scotsman. The next section caused the crowd to groan and giggle nervously as the story got more and more disgusting with every line. Boyd did, at one line that was particularly revolting, have a little fit of giggles before psyching himself up to carry on which was endearing and actually very funny indeed and gave the audience a reprieve from the rather nasty way the story was going. Overall though I really enjoyed Billy Boyd’s performance he brought a certain charm to a hilarious but disgusting story.

The final reader was, of course, Mr Andrew Scott. He walked on to rapturous applause and cheers which was well deserved. Although the other performers were fantastic, Andrew just blew them out of the water. He was reading from The Rachel Papers by Martin Amis and was just hysterical. He played a very posh 19 year old named Charles who was attempting to pull a girl called Rachel who he met at a party. It charts their awkward meeting, his attempts to get her to come home with him, his preparation for his date with her and finally his realisation that it doesn’t really matter how the date goes that afternoon because his friend Jeffrey is bringing a myriad of girls round to the house that evening. His accent was astonishingly funny and his physicality was amazing. He has the most fantastic rubber face and the range of silly faces he pulled was astounding, along with his examples of terrible party dancing! I never wanted his performance to end, he was the Tom Hiddleston of this particular Stories Before Bedtime. It is a real shame that the performance hasn’t been filmed because his random arm movements and ridiculous faces are truly something to behold! He also managed to get himself lost on his page, sloping around the stage for a minute before finally exclaiming ‘Where the fuck am I?!’ As with Russell Tovey, Sarah Solemani and Billy Boyd, no one cares if the performers muck it up , in fact Andrew’s mess seemed to get the biggest laugh! It is commendable though that he stuck with the accent and didn’t complete drop his character. It almost seemed to enhance the character as it does seem like the kind of thing daft, awkward Charles might have done. Again, I was very very sorry to see Andrew leave the stage, he is an electrifying performer and this shows what a great range he has, as this character could not have been more different from the role that he is most famed for, Moriarty.

I exited the theatre on a complete high once again and a new crush on Andrew Scott, which is highly inconvenient given that I am 99% sure that he is gay and I really don’t need another handsome man to obsess over! Another brilliant night out courtesy of the Criterion Theatre and I can’t wait to see the next one. My one request? Let’s have some girls next time!
Старый 01.04.2012, 00:58
ответ для ♔ Мориарти ♔ , на сообщение « Новая порция Андрюши. ... »
Княжая
Хранитель

Цитата:
Сообщение от ♔ Мориарти ♔ Посмотреть сообщение
еще фото. Молодец парень, не стесняется в дырявой футболке ходить Теперь весь тумблер в его дырявой кофте В вк еще кто-то написал, что у него то дырявая, то жеваная, где интересно у него жеваная кофта была? и кто ее жевал?

эх, вот прим ностальжи по Кабачку с его драными футболками

Как утомляет симулировать нормальность...
я ой какая(с) ВиВа
Княжая is offline   Цитировать ·

Добавить сообщение