Сказки на английском языке - Littleone 2009-2012

Вернуться   Littleone 2009-2012 > Все о детях > Младшие школьники

Добавить сообщение

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 27.06.2009, 14:57   #1
ПРОСТО АНГЕЛОЧЕК
Старожил

Сказки на английском языке

Не знаю, будет ли это кому-нибудь интересно. Вот нашла сказки на английском (может пригодятся). Если понравятся - выложу еще.

Dreamer

Once upon a time there lived an old woman in a village. She had no cattle. Only one hen ran in the yard. The hen laid eggs — every day one by one. The woman put the eggs into a basket.
The woman had a son. He was so lazy! He only lay on his mattress and slept. He would not get up even if it started hailing!
One day the woman said to her lazy son, "I am old. It is hard for me to work, to earn my bread. It is time for you to think how you will make a living. All men are doing something: they grow cotton, plant gardens, do handicrafts, or trade. You can't do anything. You have no profession. Start selling eggs. You may earn some coins," said the woman and gave a basket with eggs to her son.
The son had to go to the market to sell the eggs.
Не walked and walked, and then he became tired. He lay down in the shade of a big plane tree and put the basket with eggs at his feet.
He closed his eyes and started dreaming, "There are at least fifty eggs in this basket. I will sell the eggs and buy a cock and a pair of hens. The hens will lay a hundred eggs. A hundred chickens will be hatched. The chickens will grow into hens. Those hens will also lay eggs. There will be at least five thousand eggs. Five thousand chickens will be hatched out. The chickens will grow and become hens! Five thousand hens! I will sell the hens and buy sheep. One thousand sheep! After some time the sheep will give birth to lambs. The lambs will grow up and become sheep! I will have a big flock of sheep! These sheep will have lambs, and the lambs will grow up. I will be the owner of several flocks of sheep! J will sell half of the sheep and build a palace as that of the king for that money! After that I will marry the king's daughter! When the king sees my wealth, he will give me his prettiest daughter for my wife. [They say that the king's prettiest daughter is very shrewd. I will marry her, take her down a peg, and make her obey me. If she disobeys, I will stamp my feet. This way!.."
At that moment the foot of the lazy man kicked something abruptly. He opened his eyes and what did he see then? The basket with eggs flew in the air and landed on the road; the eggs rolled out and broke! Not a single egg was left unbroken!

Goldilocks and the three bears

Once upon a time there were three bears who lived together in their own little house in the wood. There was a great big father bear, a middle sized mother bear and a little baby bear. They each had a special bowl for porridge, a special chair for sitting in and a special bed to sleep in. One morning the mother bear made the porridge for break-fast and poured it out into the great big bowl, the middle sized bowl and a little baby bowl. But it was so hot. The bears decided to go for a walk while it cold. Now a little girl named Goldilocks was walking in the woods that morning and she came across the bear's house, she knocked on the door and then there was no reply she crept slowly in.
"Au, Au" - she cried, when she saw the bowls of porridge - ''I'm so hungry, I must have just one spoon full". First she went to the great big bowl and took a taste. "Too hot" - she said. Then she went to the middle sized bowl and tried that porridge. "Too cold" - she said. Last she went to the little baby bowl. "Au, Au, just right" - she cried, and she ate it all up every bit. Then Goldilocks saw the great big chair and climbed into it. "Too big" - she said and climbed down quickly. Next she went to the middle sized chair, and sat dawn. "Too hard" - she said. Then she went quickly to the little baby chair. "It just fits" - she said happily. But really the chair was too small for her and cracked and broke it down she tumbled. Then she went into the next room when she saw the three knit beds. First she climbed into the great big bed. But it was too high. Next she climbed into the middle sized bed, but it was too low. Then she saw the little baby bed. "Au, Au" - she cried - "This is just right". She got in pulled up the covers and went fast asleep. Before long the three bears came home for their breakfast. First the great big bear went to eat his porridge. He took one look and said in his great rough voice - ''Somebody's been eating my porridge". Then the middle sized bear looked into her and said in her middle sized voice - "And somebody's been eating my porridge to". Finally the little baby bear went to his bowl - "Au, Au," - he cried in his little baby voice. "Somebody has been eaten my porridge and has eaten it all up." After that all three bears wanted to sit down. The great big bear went to his great big chair and saw that the curtain had been squashed down. "Somebody's been sitting in my chair" - he cried in his great big voice. Then the middle sized mother bear went to her middle sized chair and found her curtain on the floor. "Somebody's been sitting in my chair" - she said in her middle sized voice. Then the little baby bear hurry to his chair. "Au, Au," - he cried in his little baby voice. "Somebody has been sitting in my chair and broken it all to bits." The three bears feeling very sad. Went into the bedroom. Thirst the great big bear looked at his bed. "Somebody's been lying in my bed", - he said in his great big voice. Then the middle sized bear saw her bed all rumpled up. And she cried in her middle sized voice - "Au, dear somebody’s been ly-ing in my bed". By this time the little baby bear had gone to his little baby bed and he cried - "Somebody's been lying in my bed and she is still here." This time his little baby voice was so high and squeaky that Goldilocks woke up with the start and sat up. There at one side of the bed there were three bears all looking down at her. Now Goldilocks did not know that these were kind bears and she was very frightened. She screamed, jumped out of bed run to the open window and quickly climbed out. Then she run home to her mother as fast as she possibly could. As for the bears they put things to rights and since Goldilocks never came again they lived happily ever after.

ЖЕНЩИНЫ ЛИШАЮТ СВОБОДЫ ЛИШЬ ТЕХ, КТО НЕ ЗНАЕТ, ЧТО С НИМИ ДЕЛАТЬ.
ПРОСТО АНГЕЛОЧЕК is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 27.06.2009, 17:18   #2
Dorrry
Участник

дада, здорово, еще хочу!!!
Dorrry is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 27.06.2009, 21:13
ответ для Dorrry , на сообщение « дада, здорово, еще хочу!!! »
ПРОСТО АНГЕЛОЧЕК
Старожил

Цитата:
Сообщение от Dora Посмотреть сообщение
дада, здорово, еще хочу!!!
ПОЖАЛУЙСТА

Hasanak

Once upon a time there was a young man named Hasanak. He liked walking from city to city, from village to village. One day Hasanak came to a city. The people were very poor there. Many of them were starving. Many of the houses were empty.
Hasanak went into the mountains and gathered brushwood there. When he came back he sold the wood. Then he went into the mountains again, brought more wood, and sold it. Hasanak went into the mountains for the third time. When he sold the last bundle of sticks and counted the money, he saw that he could buy meat, rice, and carrots. He went to the market and bought everything he needed to make pilaf. After that Hasanak went to an empty house and started cooking supper.
The ruler of this city liked walking along streets of the city in the clothes of a poor man. He wanted to hear with his own ears what people said about him. That evening he went for a walk as well. He saw thaj^many houses in the city were empty and decayed. It was then that the ruler saw smoke rising from the yard of a deserted house. He came nearer and smelled the aroma of pilaf. The ruler entered the yard and saw a young man inside.
" О young man!" said the ruler. "I am a traveler and do not now where I may spend the night. Will you let me stay at your shack?"
" Come in! Be my guest!" replied the young man. He made the ruler sit down at the sufa in the yard, put the dish with pilaf in front of him, and sat down opposite his guest.
When they had eaten, the ruler asked, "The people are starving in the city. They don't have even bread, and you cooked such a tasty pilaf. Where did you get money to buy everything for pilaf?"
" Oh, sir!" exclaimed the young man. "When you eat grapes don't ask where these are from!"
Hasanak took away the empty dish, got his dutar, and began to sing. The ruler looked at him and thought, "Who is this merry young man? He does not look like a craftsman or a salesman. He is probably a thief or a robber. If it is true, I will order him thrown into prison." The ruler started asking Hasanak questions. Hasanak laughed out loud again, "Oh, sir! You want to know who I am? Well, I am neither a craftsman nor a salesman. I am not a thief and not a robber either. I am just a man. I am an industrious man. I was gathering brushwood in the mountains all day long. Then I sold it and bought meat, rice, carrots, and onions."
The ruler did not believe Hasanak. Next day he dressed himself in ragged clothes and went to the wood market. When he came, he saw Hasanak selling the firewood.
Then the ruler made up his mind to prohibit the selling of firewood in the city. Heralds ran around the city crying out, "Our ruler prohibits the selling of firewood in the city! Anyone who violates the prohibition will be thrown into prison!"
In the evening the ruler put on his ragged clothes again and went for a walk. He saw smoke rising from the same house where Hasanak lived, and smelled the aroma of pilaf again.
Hasanak invited the traveler into his house and shared his supper with him. When they had eaten, the ruler asked Hasanak, "O young man! I heard that the ruler of the city prohibited the selling of firewood. I thought that tonight you would go to bed hungry."
" Let a curse fall upon the head of such a ruler!" exclaimed Hasanak. "I haven't heard such silly orders in any other country or city. They sell firewood everywhere! The ruler prohibited the selling of wood, but I went into the mountains and gathered grass there and sold it. This way I earned my supper."
" What if tomorrow the ruler prohibits the selling of grass? What will you do then?"
" I will make besoms — brooms from sticks — and sell them."
" What will you do if the ruler prohibits selling besoms?"
" I will think of something else!" said Hasanak cheerfully and took his dutar in his hands and began to sing songs.
The ruler got angry and said to himself, "I will teach this self-confident young man a good lesson!"
The next day the ruler sent his servants to Hasanak's house and ordered them, "Take the man who lives in this house, bring him to the palace, and give him a sword. Let him stand at attention all day long at the palace gates."
The servants fulfilled the ruler's order. Hasanak stood at attention with a sword in his hands all day long.
In the evening the ruler put on ragged clothes again and went to the outskirts of the city to the house where Hasanak stayed. Hasanak was inside cooking pilaf again.
He invited the traveler to share his supper. The pilaf was tastier than ever.
" How did you earn money for pilaf today?" asked the ruler.
" This morning the ruler's servants seized me, took me to the gates of his palace, and put a sword into my hands. After I was given the sword, I was ordered to stand motionless on guard. When servants left, I took a piece of wood lying close to me and carved out a wooden sword. I sold the real sword to a passer-by and sheathed the wooden one. This way I earned money for pilaf."
The ruler was very surprised and asked Hasanak, "What will you do tomorrow if the ruler orders you to come to the palace to chop off the head of a criminal?"
" A man should always think and not lose his head. Didn't you ever hear it said, That is the man who is not a coward and who is able to get overcome all obstacles.'"
The next day the ruler ordered that Hasanak be brought to the palace. The servants gave him the same wooden sword in its sheath. Then they brought to Hasanak a man with his hands tied.
" He is a criminal. His guilt is enormous," said the ruler of the city. "We sentenced him to death. Chop off his head with this sword! If you don't fulfill my order, the executioner will chop off your head!"
" Oh, yes, my lord!" replied Hasanak.
He took out the wooden sword and struck it upon the neck of the criminal with such a force that the sword cracked.

ЖЕНЩИНЫ ЛИШАЮТ СВОБОДЫ ЛИШЬ ТЕХ, КТО НЕ ЗНАЕТ, ЧТО С НИМИ ДЕЛАТЬ.
Старый 27.06.2009, 21:13   #4
ПРОСТО АНГЕЛОЧЕК
Старожил

Еще.

Luck and puck

Once upon a time there lived Luck and Puck. Luck was Puck's wife. They had a daughter, who was beautiful but silly.
The time came and matchmakers came to their house. Luck saw them and said, "My daughter, the matchmakers have come to arrange a match for you! Take a jug and fetch some water. But be quick! Let the matchmakers see how quick and skilled you are!"
The daughter took a jug and went to the well. She scooped out some water, and then it occurred to her. "The matchmakers will like me and want to arrange a marriage. They will propose a husband. 1 will get married. Then I will give birth to a son. My son will grow up, and I will take him to my parents' house. And then my mother will say to him, 'My dear grandson, fetch some water please.' My son will come to this well." Then he will slip and fall into the water. He will fall into the water and will be drowned! What will I tell his father, my husband, then? Oh, poor me, poor me!" The girl thought this and began to cry. She cried so much that tears were running in six streams from her eyes.
The mother was waiting for her daughter; the matchmakers were waiting for tea. Puck came out into the yard and called his wife, "Luck, hey, Luck!"
" What's the matter, dear Puck?"
" Where is the tea? Our guests are waiting."
" Our daughter went to the well for water."
" Go to the well, dear Luck, and see what's happened there."
" Oh, yes, my dear Puck, I am going."
Luck went to the well and saw that her daughter was sitting and crying. She was crying so hard that tears were running in six streams from her eyes.
" Daughter, daughter, what's happened? Why are you crying so bitterly?" asked Luck.
" How can I not cry, mother? How can I not shed tears?" replied the daughter. "I thought, the matchmakers will like me and want to arrange a marriage. They will ask for me in marriage and celebrate a wedding. I will get married, and then will give birth to a son. My son will grow up, and we will come to visit you. Then you will ask him, 'My dear grandson, please fetch some water. You will fetch the water and we'll make tea.' My son will go for the water to this well. Then he'll slip and fall into the water! He will fall into the water and will be drowned! What will I tell his father, my husband, then? Oh, poor me, poor me!"
" Oh, my daughter! How clever you are!" said Luck. She sat near her daughter and burst out crying as well.
Puck waited for his daughter, then he waited for his wife Luck. Finally he could not wait anymore and went to the well himself.
Puck went to the well and saw that his wife was sitting near his daughter. They were sitting and crying bitterly.
" Luck, Luck, what's happened? Why are you crying so bitterly?" asked Puck.
" Oh, Puck, Puck! How can we not cry? How can we not shed tears?" replied Luck. "Listen to what our clever daughter says!"
" What does she say?" Puck was surprised.
She says, "The matchmakers will like me and want to arrange a marriage. They will ask for me in marriage and celebrate a wedding. I will get married, and then will give birth to a son. My son will grow up, and we will come to visit you. Then my mother will ask him, 'My dear grandson, please fetch some water. You will fetch the water and we'll make tea.' My son will go for the water to this well. Then he'll slip and fall into the water! He will fall into the water, and will be drowned! What will I tell his father, my husband, then? Oh, poor me, poor me!"
" O my daughter! How clever you are!" said Puck, who sat near his daughter and wife and burst into tears too.
They sat near the well and cried bitterly. They cried so bitterly and loudly that their guests, the matchmakers, who came to arrange a match for Puck and Luck's daughter, heard their weeping. They were astonished and went to the well.
When they got to the well, they saw the parents and the daughter sitting at the well and crying.
" What's happened, Puck?" they asked. "Why are you all crying so bitterly?"
" Luck, Luck!" said Puck. "Tell our guests why we are crying."
" How can we not cry? How can we not shed tears?" replied Luck to the matchmakers. "Listen to what our clever daughter says."
" What does she say, Luck?" asked the matchmakers.
She says, "The rnatchmakers will like me and want to arrange a marriage. They will ask for me in marriage and celebrate a wedding. I will get married, and then will give birth to a son. My son will grow up, and we will come to visit you. Then my mother will ask him, 'My dear grandson, please fetch some water. You will fetch the water and we'll make tea.'
My son will go for the water to this well. Then he'll slip and fall into the water! He will fall into the water, and will be drowned! What will I tell his father, my husband, then? Oh, poor me, poor me!"
The matchmakers heard this and said, "Your daughter is not only beautiful, but clever as well!" They said this and asked to arrange a marriage for Puck and Luck's daughter.
They celebrated the wedding. The daughter of Puck and Luck moved to her husband's house.
Some time passed and Luck and Puck began to miss their daughter. They began to miss her and decided to visit her.
Luck wanted to fry meat pies, but they ran out of oil. Then she said to Puck, "Puck, Puck! Take a piala, go to the oil seller, and buy a liter of oil."
Puck took the piala and went to the oil seller.
The seller started pouring oil into Puck's piala. It yiagwo small for a liter of oil.
" Your piala is not large enough for a liter of JDil," said the seller to Puck. "Where should I pour the rest of the oil?"
" Here!" showed Puck and turned the piala with oil upside down.
The seller poured the rest of oil in the bottom of the piala.
Puck brought the oil home.
" Puck, Puck!" Luck was surprised. "You bought too little oil. It isn't enough to fry the pies!"
" No, dear Luck! I bought a liter of oil! There is some more in the piala!" said Puck and turned over the piala. Oil ran out on the ground!
Старый 28.06.2009, 01:13   #5
Downshifter
Элита

Могу также предложить посмотреть на сказки с картинками и аудио. Вдруг пригодятся кому-то. Очень милые, местами трогательные. Платные и бесплатные. Иногда ссылка висит, потом снова работает. Там же - на французском языке Пользуйтесь на здоровье!
Старый 28.06.2009, 01:20   #6
Dorrry
Участник

thanks
Dorrry is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 28.06.2009, 10:40   #7
uka
Участник

Спасибо!
uka is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 28.06.2009, 13:27   #8
Taтьяна
Мега-элита

как здорово! спасибо большое!
если можно - еще
Старый 28.06.2009, 16:59   #9
ПРОСТО АНГЕЛОЧЕК
Старожил

Nahudak, a pea-sized boy

Once upon a time there lived a peasant with his wife in a village. They had no children, and that is why their life was sad and joyless.
One day an old man with a long white beard knocked at their door. The peasant opened the door and let the old man in. The peasant's wife laid the dastarhan — a table¬cloth —with refreshments, brought a decorated tea-pot with aromatic green tea, a piala — a beautiful cup, and fresh, flat cakes of bread. The woman laid soft blankets on the sufu — a raised platform on the ground made from clay — and made the guest sit down there.
After the white-bearded old man had had tea and flat cakes, he thanked the hosts and said to them:
" Let your cherished wishes come true!"
Soon the cherished wish of the peasant and his wife came true. The peasant's wife gave birth to a son. He was so small that his parents named him Nahudak, meaning "a small pea".
Time passed and Nahudak began to help his mother keep house. The mother wanted to bring water and the son was already running to a canal with a bucket. The mother thought of cooking rice soup, and Nakhudak was cleaning rice already.
One day the mother cooked lagman — noodles with minced meat — and was going to take it to her husband who worked in the field. Nahudak ran up to his mother and said, "I will take it to father, mommy!"
He put the bowl with lagman on his head and went into the field. He walked and sang songs. The people were surprised: the bowl was running by the road and was singing songs! They could not see who carried the bowl.
Nahudak got to the field, ran up to his father and said, "Have a seat, my dear father, have lunch! I myself will mow!"
. "You will not lift the reaping-hook!" his father laughed.
" I will!" answered the pea-sized boy.
While his father was having lagman, Nahudak mowed half of the wheat field. The father was very glad and praised his son.
Nahudak went back home. He walked and sang songs. Suddenly he ran across a wolf. The wolf was hungry. He seized the pea-sized boy, but could not swallow him — tiny Nahudak stuck between his teeth.
The wolf ran farther and saw a large flock of sheep. He was about to seize a sheep when Nahudak cried out of the wolfs mouth, "Hey, Uncle Shepherd! The wolf wants to take away your sheep!"
The shepherd heard these words and drove away the wolf.
The wolf ran farther. Goats were grazing on the glade. The wolf was about to seize a little goat when Nahudak cried out again, "Hey, goats! Beware! The wolf wants to take away the little goat!"
The leader of the flock, a sharp-horned goat, heard these words and ran toward the wolf directing his sharp horns at him. The wolf escaped by the skin of his teeth!
Wherever the wolf ran, whatever he wanted to seize with his sharp teeth, the pea-sized boy would cry out of his mouth.
The wolf could hardly drag his legs. He was tired and grew weak from hunger. He wanted to get rid of the irrepressible boy as soon as possible. He wanted to spit him out of his jaws, but it did not work. Nahudak was stuck in his teeth firmly. The wolf began to shake its head, but this did not help either.
The wolf ran farther. Then the wolf saw a deep pit in front of it. The wolf stopped. It occurred to the wolf to push the boy out of its jaws with its tongue. Nahudak fell down into the pit. The wolf was very glad and ran away.
Nahudak was lying on the bottom of the deep pit and did not know how to get out. Then the boy began to cry for help.
Soon he saw an old man with a long white beard near the pit. He had a stick in his hands. Nahudak rejoiced and shouted, "Grandfather! Grandfather! Give me the end of your stick! I will hold it and get out of here!"
The old man with the white beard was the magician who was treated by Nahudak's parents. He understood at once who was calling him. He bent over, looked into the pit, and saw a tiny boy. Then he lowered his stick into the pit.
Nahudak seized the end of the stick and climbed up quickly.
The pea-sized boy thanked the old magician and ran home.
The parents saw their son and became very happy. In celebration of their son's return they made a feast for all the villagers.
Everyone rejoiced: Nahudak, the pea-sized boy, came back home!
Let's rejoice with them!
Старый 28.06.2009, 16:59   #10
ПРОСТО АНГЕЛОЧЕК
Старожил

The hare and the tortoise

In the forest there was a clearing were many animals gather each evening after going to the river to drink. The tortoise was usually the last to arrive and the other animals would laugh at him as he plodded into the clearing. "Come on slow buck" they would call out as he came trough the grass towards them. The tortoise would blink at them with his beady eyes and continue slowly on his way until he reached the spot were he wanted to settle down. The liveliest of all the animals there was the hare. He run so fast that he was always the first to arrive. "Just look at me", - he was boasting one evening, - "I can run faster than any of you, my speed and quickness will always win". The tortoise ambled into the clearing last as usual but to everyone surprise he did not go to his usual place. Instead he went slowly across to the hare. "Since you run so fast could you beat me in a race", - he asked. "I?.., beat you?.., in a race?..," - ex-claimed the hare. And he fell on the ground and held his sides he laughed so much. "Of course I could beat you. You've made the distance tortoise but don't make it too far for you short little legs." And he burst with laughter again. Most of the other ani-mals laughed too. It did seem a very comic idea. The fox were fought they would see some good sport said, - "Come on then tortoise name the distance and a time and then we will all come to see fair play". "Let us start tomorrow morning at sunrise", - sug-gested the tortoise. “We'll run from this clearing to the edge of the forest and return to this spot again along the bank of the river.“ Right, it will take you all day to go so far, tortoise. Are you sure you wanna go ahead with it," - asked the hare. He dreamed all over his face of the fought of the easy victory he would have. "I am sure", - replied the tortoise, - "The first one back to this clearing will be the winner". "Agreed", - said the hare as the tortoise settled down in some long grass to sleep for the night.
The next morning the clearing was full of animals who had come to see the start of the great race. Some run along to the edge of the forest to make sure that both animals follow the proper rout. Others choose good places to watch along the way. The hare and the tortoise stood side by side as the sun rose the fox called out "Ready!.. steady!.. go!.." The hare jumped up and was out of sight almost at once. The tortoise started off in the same direction he plodded along picking up his fits slowly then putting them down only a little in front of were they had been before. "Come on, tortoise" called his friends anxiously. But he did not lift up his foot to wave it in as the hare had done he kept on moving slowly forwards. In a few minutes the hare was alone away from the starting line so he slowed down. "It's gonna take the tortoise all day" he fought. "So there's no need for me to hurry. He stopped to talk to friends in nearby juicy grass here and there along the path. By the time he reached halfway the sun was high in the sky and the day became very hot. The animals who were waiting there saw the hare turned back towards the clearing. They settled down for a long wait for the tortoise. As he returned by the river the hot sun and the grass he had eaten made the hare fill sleepy. ''There's no need to hurry" he told himself. "Here's a nice shady spot". And stretched himself comfortably he laid down with paws beneath his head he murmured sleepily. "It won't mere if tortoise passes me, I'm much faster than he is, I'll still get back first and win the race". He drifted off to sleep. Meanwhile the tortoise went on slowly. He reached the edge of the forest quite soon after the hare for he had not stopped to talk to his friends or eat tempting fresh grass. Before long smiling gently he passed the hare sleeping in the shade. The animals in the clearing waited all day for the hare to return but he did not arrive. The sun was setting before they saw the tor-toise plodding towards them. "Where’s the hare" they called out. The tortoise did not waste his breath in answering but came steadily towards them. "Hurrah!.. Tortoise has won!.. Well done slow buck!.." The animals cheered. Only when he knew he had won the race did tortoise speak. "Hare?.. Ou!.. He's asleep back there by the river". There was a sudden flurry and with great speed the hare burst into the clearing. He had woken and seen how long the shadows were realized that he had slept much longer than he intended. He had raced back to the clearing but he was too late. Tortoise smiled and said "Slow and steady wins the race".

Добавить сообщение