Юристы и знающие Английский язык, скажите, что за развод?! - Littleone 2009-2012

Вернуться   Littleone 2009-2012 > Болтология > Обо всем остальном

Добавить сообщение

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 14.08.2009, 21:35   #1
Marishan
Хранитель

Юристы и знающие Английский язык, скажите, что за развод?!

Прислал тут мне один господин вот такое письмо, может подскажете, что за развод. Через переводчик прочитала, но, простите НЕфига не поняла

Цитата:
Dear Marina M*******,

I am Benson Leke(Esq), a solicitor of law.Personal attorney to late Mr. Robert M******, who was a contractor with European Development company. Herein after shall be referred to my client. On the 11th of September 2001 my client was among the people that was involved in world trade center bombing. Unfortunately he lost his life three month after the incident due to injuries he sustained from the bombing, since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my client extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name to locate any of his relatives hence I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$10.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance Security Company in Lome/Togo where this huge amount was deposited in a trunk box under the coverage of family valuables. The said security company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have this box confiscated within the next twenty one official working days as they don't know the content of the box. Since I have been unsuccessfully in locating the relatives for over two (2) years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased,so that the proceedings of this box can be transfer to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfers as I have every necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me through this email box only for more details.
Marishan is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 14.08.2009, 21:37
ответ для Marishan , на сообщение « Юристы и знающие Английский язык,... »
игрок
Мега-элита

не юрист и англ плохо знаю, но развод однозначно.
игрок is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 14.08.2009, 21:51
Хинин
Небожитель

Это так называемое "африканское письмо"Сотрите его нафиг,этому разводу уже сто лет в обед.
Хинин is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 14.08.2009, 21:56
Marishan
Хранитель

Спасибо, пошла внесу товарисЧа с черный список
Marishan is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 14.08.2009, 22:03
mouser
с Марса

Классика Нигерийских мошенников. В разных формах существует с конца 80х (еще до мыла рассылалось факсами)
mouser is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 14.08.2009, 22:42
Little Pea
Элита

Ага, Нигерийские письма сто пудов.
Но в такой вариации, с упоминанием 11 сентября еще не видела. Они обычно деньги свергнутых тиранов попилить предлагают
Little Pea is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 14.08.2009, 22:59
trillium
Хранитель

ага, мне вчера некий Абдул прислал то же самое...развод бородатый
trillium is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 15.08.2009, 03:35
+13
Ветеран

мда... неужели кому-то еще перевод нужен таких писем? может тем, кто английский не знает - выделять ключевые слова?
Особенно - "your honest cooperation, I guarantee"... ну и " to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$10.5 million"
+13 is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 15.08.2009, 06:40
sinok16
Хранитель

Цитата:
Сообщение от Marishan Посмотреть сообщение
Прислал тут мне один господин вот такое письмо, может подскажете, что за развод. Через переводчик прочитала, но, простите НЕфига не поняла
Могу перевести за "разумное" вознаграждение.

[IMG]запретили [/IMG]
sinok16 is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 15.08.2009, 10:34
VViktoria
Элита

А это тоже развод?

London,
United Kingdom.

Dear Friend,
I am glad to have the opportunity to contact you with the laptop a nurse brought for me.

I am Mrs Sarah Lincoln but now undergoing medical treatment in Ba Hospital, south wople way, sw 148 su, London, England. I am married to late Mr william Lincoln, a licensed arms dealer and a soldier before he died in Liberia in the year 1998.
we were married for fifteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks.

Presently, my doctor told me that i would not last for the next 30 days due to a rare form of cancer of the pancress.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition, i hoped to find a good person whom i can find trust worthy to stand as a good friend since i dont have any relatives, friends and childrens as well. And also since i have limited time to live.

I want to know if you are a honest and caring person, because am not used to internet friends.

Thank you and kind regards.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs Sarah Lincoln.
UK.

Alternative email: srh.lincoln@googlemail.com
VViktoria is offline   Цитировать ·

Добавить сообщение