Improve your ENGLISH !!! (Давайте совершенствовать английский) - Страница 216 - Littleone 2009-2012

Вернуться   Littleone 2009-2012 > Клуб Питерских (и не только) Родителей > Клуб по интересам

Добавить сообщение

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 17.11.2010, 22:48
ответ для Gasperina , на сообщение « Rhetorical question, or I can answer?... »
Gasperina
Старожил

Цитата:
Сообщение от Москвичка Посмотреть сообщение
need to keep my advanced English. though it seemed to have fallen to intermediate after 3 years of my maternity leave)))
We all are in the same boat - Welcome!!!

Цитата:
hi, I see that you both try to make up some discussion)))I feel like speaking about psycology and esoterism)))) Now I am absolutely keen on ideas of transerfing that postulates that a person may achieve the things he\she has been up to or has kept in his mind for some time. In short if you think about smth or have a target and you believe in youself and so on))) this target wil surely come true in some (sometimes very akward and odd way) way unless you formulated it properly))) Now in Russia the book by Vadim Zeland enjoys great popularity and draws everybody's attention. I want to achieve my goals and expectations with relatioj to career, relationships. Have any of you real experience of using this technique?)))))
Yeap, I've heard of it. And even more - I made these techniques work)))) They do work!
But I'll start with books that helped me (well, at least the ones I remember) Napoleon Hill "How to be a millionaire"- a 100% bestseller and a great manual + just a grasping book to read. His "Think and grow rich" - as also an amasing and interesting book to read)

Then - Hindu man - very famous now... I watched 7 his lectures on achievement and illusions - how do we look at things and what we see aren't what they are... hm... I knew his name...He's a great coach. Well, I'll try to remember.
YES!!! He's name is Deepak Chopra, and his book with lectures was named "Seven spiritual laws of success". In very short you can read it here http://www.shareguide.com/Chopra.html

The next great coach in America - Rob....forgot ((( he wrote plan with a step-book (and 10 CDs) how to change your life in 10 days with exercises - fantastic thing!
Well, I've found smth alike in short: http://www.lyved.com/body_soul/7-way...e-next-7-days/
YES again! His name is Anthony Robbins and the book was named "The Time of your Life"!
Another his very good CD to listen is "Outstanding relationship"
I should say he's a great lecturer. He speaks with passion - his images are alive, speech is motivating and full of excitment. Here's his video example https://www.tonyrobbins.com/products/relationships/

Brian Tracy "Time power" CD was ok, but not fasinating. Thoughts were good - delivering so-so.

Very helpful book "Now discover your strength" by Donald O. Clifton.
Simply it says - Better make your strong points stronger to be the champion, rathen then strengthen your week ponts and be average.
And a dozen of our authors.

Well, what can I say? I got what I wanted. Really)
I started with $100 per a month. I wanted to earn more - much more. I said - $2000 per month will be enough for me. In 4 years I made my way from $100 up to $3000.
I had a rather boring life and had to deal with people I hardly liked. In half a year my life had changed drastically - I had the life I dreamed for. I was surrounded by people I liked. And all nice and great people came to me. It was like a miracle)
I strongly believe, that EVERYTHING you want - possible)

Olya, if you want - I can share that things/rules which helped me most. But, I guess I've just done it already ))))))))

All these books I've read in original and listened original CDs - profit both from "the form" and "the content". Information+English.
If you like such things - the best way to listen them in original. (you can download everything from the internet nowadays)
Because all these techniques came from the west and just had been translated and adopted to Russian reality (at the best) - it's really better to listen them in English)

Последний раз редактировалось Gasperina; 19.11.2010 в 14:20.
Gasperina is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 17.11.2010, 23:04
ответ для Gasperina , на сообщение « We all are in the same boat -... »
Gasperina
Старожил

P.S. Girls, if you see my Grammar mistakes - please correct them. I would be very grateful to you for that)
Старый 18.11.2010, 16:33
ответ для Игривый оценщик , на сообщение « Improve your ENGLISH !!! (Давайте... »
xristianin
Элита

interesting conversations - but i don't agree that all religion have same symbols.. and for example Chist has risen only in Christianity not in other religions.. and Bible was written by 40 authors through 2.000 years like no other religious books..
xristianin is offline   Цитировать ·
Старый 18.11.2010, 17:29
ответ для Gasperina , на сообщение « Rhetorical question, or I can answer?... »
Тасияра
Старожил

Цитата:
Сообщение от Gasperina Посмотреть сообщение
Rhetorical question, or I can answer?
u can. PLS.
Цитата:
I guess I got your idea - but the phrase itself is very evasive. Could you, please paraphrase it for me?
I mean u do want to broden your horizons while we're having a chat.
Цитата:
I totally agree. I was saying just the same thing))
So - phylosophy+psycology then! Good we have one more speaker here who also likes that sphere!
sounds fine.
Цитата:
Innocence brings innocence. All depend on a first touch.
sure
Цитата:
My experience is different. Totally. Interesting...) Illusions?
i'm not talking about difference, The question's deeper.
Haven't got time to describe, sorry. Later.
Perhaps, tomorrow.

Цитата:

Are you sure you used techniques right? Could you, please, make an example - what went wrong?
Nothing went wrong. It's not about using the techniques at all.
Some later. I'm in a huge hurry today
Старый 19.11.2010, 00:08
ответ для xristianin , на сообщение « interesting conversations - but i don't... »
Gasperina
Старожил

Цитата:
Сообщение от xristianin Посмотреть сообщение
interesting conversations - but i don't agree that all religion have same symbols.. and for example Chist has risen only in Christianity not in other religions.. and Bible was written by 40 authors through 2.000 years like no other religious books..
Sorry, but I won’t agree at all. First Christians were Jews, who had left the Egypt for the Zion) And I should say the Resurrection wasn’t their invention at any point.

For example take a look at some ancient religions of that time:
Horus – one of the mains Gods in Egypt. Was born 3000 before Christ. Divine birth. Was teaching at 12. At the age of 30 was ministried (babtised). Had 12 disciples. Performed miracles. Was known as a Savior. Was killed, and resurrected. Brining salvation.

Mythra (Persia) was born about 1200 before Christ. Was born by a virgin. Has 12 disciples. Performed miracles. Was buried after his death and then resurrected. (Sunday – was the day of his worship)

Attis (Phrygians God/Greece) was born by a virgin about 1200 before Christ. Was crucified, dead and resurrected.

Krishna (India) was born about 900 before Christ. By a virgin Devaki. Performed miracles with his disciples. Resurrected after death.

Dionysus (Greece) was born about 500 before Christ. Also divine birth. Performed miracles such as turning water into wine. Was killed and resurrected after death.

You can find more in the internet and on wikipedia in particular:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_C...tive_mythology

Once again – I’ll repeat my words
Цитата:
Сообщение от Gasperina Посмотреть сообщение
All main religions retell eachother. Because they are branches of a very old tree))) And they tell the Tree's story)
And as for 40ty authors - What is so miraculous about that? Much more people altogether make Epics, Songs, stories. And again... we see what we want to see))) Can you swear that 40ty people wrote the bible- not a few? Would you bet your life on that?
Старый 19.11.2010, 12:47
ответ для Игривый оценщик , на сообщение « Improve your ENGLISH !!! (Давайте... »
Москвичка
Ветеран

My God you all are real experta in world religions and all of you sound very convincing))))I step aside and just listen to your conversation with awe))))
as for my personal attitude to religion.......I believe in something - not sure it is a real human being, may be some energy or spirit.......i share Buddism and Hindu ideas (I am Orphodox but not an ardent supporter) mainly due to the fact that they accept liberal interpretation of all the symbols and believe in reincarnation))))

thanxs a lot for links about self-development and autosuggestion))))
Старый 19.11.2010, 13:27
ответ для Москвичка , на сообщение « My God you all are real experta in... »
Gasperina
Старожил

Цитата:
My God you all are real experta in world religions and all of you sound very convincing))))I step aside and just listen to your conversation with awe))))
as for my personal attitude to religion.......I believe in something - not sure it is a real human being, may be some energy or spirit.......i share Buddism and Hindu ideas (I am Orphodox but not an ardent supporter) mainly due to the fact that they accept liberal interpretation of all the symbols and believe in reincarnation))))

thanxs a lot for links about self-development and autosuggestion))))
You make me blush) I'm not an expert at any kind - I sure you. Just feel something - and try to support my beliefs with the facts.

I hope my links will be useful for you) Studies need some time to be devoted to them. But if you manage - you won't regret. At least you'll learn smth new about yourself) And it's always an excitment))

I'm an Orphodox myself. Well, as the majoruty of Russians, I guess. And also like the way Hindu people treat the word and themselfs. But to my mind they are too soft. I'm personally eager for an action - for dynamic transforming. They lack such kind of action) I believe that you can be smth like a knite of the light. Defending and protecting. The idea of calm observation and non-interference doesn't respond to me. I understand it's concept - and I agree that following it can bring you closer the the (state of understanding of the) God. But it's not my way)))
So Hindu ideas correlate with mine a lot, but I'd like to reach those fundamentals a bit other way using (self) active transforming.

I believe in reincarnation. Once a teen I've read a book Rose of the World by Daniil Andreev. http://www.rodon.org/andreev/rm/ I was impressed and moved by it a lot. Since that time I share many of his ideas. Basically - his work is my foundation I adopted and transformed according to my personal beliefs.

P.S. yes, and coming back to my previous reply - I'd like to say a few more words with regard to

Цитата:
Сообщение от Тасияра Посмотреть сообщение
A very interesting fact is that Atman is described as a dove.
The Spirit of God descending as a dove in Christian texts.
I was interested by that fact also) For example Horus - the encient Egyptian god - is represented as a half of a bird) - falcon. I guess all great gods are discriben as sothething from the sky - and among all the first symbols of the sky messenger that come to your mind - bird is the first.

As for the dove - I personally believe this bird symbolise innocence, and soft gods because isn't a preditor. Falcon is. That's why Horus was also the god of war)
Though...the symbol of a dove didn't prevent Christians from Holy wars...
Старый 19.11.2010, 16:23
ответ для Москвичка , на сообщение « My God you all are real experta in... »
Тасияра
Старожил

in my immodest opinion religion's human being's invention. People make reference to God, but do everything they need/want according to their ideas what world is.
I trust authentic tradition, but i can't trust any region.
What does religion mean? Knowledge about the world we live in that's given by God (once upon a time ) and has beeing continued/added/even changed by people since then.
What does authentic tradition mean? Knowledge about the universe that's been given by God and has being kept by people inside tradition. Without any changes.
In whole, every God's incarnation leads to some disciples appear and follow the teacher.
Sure, tradition can turn into religion. It's possible when people think they know more than God. We can see quite enough stupid patterns of humah religions. There's no need to remember, sure.
What more i can say is that the only nature of a soul is love to everything one can know an' contain.
Моcквичка, you say you trust in Spirit. Faith in Spirit is the strongest one an' means you believe in God, actually. It doesn't matter you never name God. You can feel God's presence everywhere.
The Spirit makes a human being live.
Soul and Spirit - are miscellaneous as a matter of fact. The soul incarnates, the Spirit is unified to God. A humang being is a soul, a body an' a Spirit in common. So, asking: 'who am i', who do u actually ask?
Concerning reincarnation as an important moment of being, i'd like to tell everyone that if monotheistical religions had kept the idea of reincarnation there couldn't have been any crusade an' witch-hunting...
Старый 19.11.2010, 16:58
ответ для Тасияра , на сообщение « in my immodest opinion:) religion's... »
Gasperina
Старожил

I agree, Тасияра, with you)))

We are getting very close to the question of religion now - I think we'd better stop not to insult anyone.

Can talk about books/movies for example)
Старый 19.11.2010, 18:51
Тасияра
Старожил

well, we can discuss books.
Which ones?
And what about discussing films?
Тасияра is offline   Цитировать ·

Добавить сообщение