♥♥♥МАЙКЛ ДЖЕКСОН♥♥♥ - Страница 6 - Littleone 2009-2012

Вернуться   Littleone 2009-2012 > Клуб Питерских (и не только) Родителей > Клуб по интересам

Закрыто

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 10.07.2009, 16:42
ответ для Marishik , на сообщение « а мне очень понра, там же, Billy jean... »
ВИКУСЯ
Небожитель

Еще авы

мне последняя очень нравится

"I'm an Original. Have some respect."
Старый 10.07.2009, 16:43
ответ для Everybody lies , на сообщение « ♥♥♥МАЙКЛ ДЖЕКСОН♥♥♥ »
alinok
Элита

Да ну его, этого Башира, вот (5 частей) хотелось бы точный перевод... 2005 год. Взрослый, как всегда спокойный, уверенный в себе человек.
Часть 1
Часть 2
Часть 3
Часть 4
Часть 5
Старый 10.07.2009, 16:44
ответ для Marishik , на сообщение « а мне очень понра, там же, Billy jean... »
ВИКУСЯ
Небожитель

Цитата:
Сообщение от Marishik Посмотреть сообщение
а мне очень понра, там же, Billy jean в его исполнеии, где он совсем молоденький
сумасшедшая самотдача!!
согласна потрясающее выступление

"I'm an Original. Have some respect."
Старый 10.07.2009, 16:57
Gadget
Активный участник

http://www.facebook.com/photo_search...18727&view=all

Эти Фотографии выложила дочь Ала Малника, Нэнси Малник, после того, как они были украдены у нее и часть продана в таблоиды.

Читайте описания к фотам

(там раньше было больше фоток, остальные можно вконтакте посмотреть в основных группах)
Старый 10.07.2009, 17:08
Alenchic'
Мега-элита

Спасибо за топ!
Вечерком тоже что-нибудь из любимого выложу!!!
Старый 10.07.2009, 17:57
chubrik
Мега-элита

Какой он тут...
Старый 10.07.2009, 18:02
Gadget
Активный участник

Вот кстати, один добрый человек разместил факты по поводу "принятия Ислама". В двух словах, там приведены цитаты двух людей (с их официальных сайтов), которые были упомянуты в той статье из "заслуживающей безусловного доверия" таблоидной газеты Sun про принятие Майклом ислама. Естественно, они опровергают эту статью.

Dale Jamaluddin Marcell
Цитата:
“Lastly - many have been in touch with me over the past year to inquire about my personal relationship with Michael Jackson. A November 21, 2008 Sun (UK) article spread internationally stating that Michael had adopted the religion of Islam through friendship with both myself and my colleague Idris Phillips during recording sessions in Los Angeles.
For the record: Though our professional circles did cross-over slightly with various common professional acquaintances - I never had the honour or pleasure of meeting Micheal Jackson personally, nor did we ever correspond on matters of our professions, personal lives or faiths.”
-Dale Jamaluddin Marcell.
Далее в блоге ему задают вопросы и он на них ответил:

Цитата:
Dear Alaa Omae,
Thank you for your question.
Though I cannot speak for Yusuf Islam, I personally did not release a public statement about the false November 2008 article (originally published in the Sun and subsequently appearing in numerous other major international papers) simply because tabloid papers, known for their poor journalism, cheap gossip and sensationalize of people’s lives, are of no interest to me.

Secondly - last year’s article appeared in the news only days before Mr. Jackson was to resolve sensitive legal matters with one of his previous financial backers. Publicly refuting the article may have only drawn more attention to the rumors surrounding Mr. Jackson’s faith - at a sensitive time for him - and been a cheap way of using his name/persona as a means of drawing attention to my own work.

Lastly - Mr. Jackson’s lawyer went on the record shortly after last year’s rumors spread and clearly stated that the initial article in the UK Sun was false. There was no need for me to say or do more. It is the responsibility of educated consumers to verify what they read - especially in poorly written tabloid papers.

With Mr. Jackson’s passing, religious communities have now shamelessly joined the media in a circus of sensationalizing his death. Out of respect to the Jackson family, and out of a desire to mourn his loss, I published this blog which I hope “clears the air” surrounding rumors of my involvement in Mr. Jackson’s religious choices.

My approach to faith does not include concepts of “conversion/reversion” or “propagation”, so the very idea that I would have even tried to “convert” Mr. Jackson (or anyone else for that mater) to my spiritual perspective, is silly. Nor is my faith validated by others who may adhere to scriptures, practices or traditions I may follow - regardless of who they are or how high profile they may be. Michael Jackson’s faith is quite plainly none of my business. I judge individuals by their actions and not by their places of worship.

My meditations, prayers and thoughts of good will go out to all of humanity - regardless of culture, creed or religious practice. As I respected Michael Jackson for his artistic abilities, positive writings and charity work - naturally he and his family are in my prayers.
- DW
http://wharnsby.com/blog1/2009/06/26...chael-jackson/

Yusuf Islam

Цитата:
Contrary to persistent press rumours, I was not at any kind of conversion ceremony for Michael Jackson. Nor, I believe, was Dawud Wharnsby or any of the others mentioned in connection with the story. Granted, I was in Los Angeles at the time these rumours first appeared – but I was busy filming a video for a new song, Boots & Sand.
I have met Jermaine Jackson, Michael’s older brother, who became a Muslim some years ago. As for Michael himself, I hope that he finds inner peace and can return to making the kind of music that has inspired generations.
-Yusuf Islam
http://www.yusufislam.com/faq/did-yu...ackson-become/
Старый 10.07.2009, 18:06
MarinaSmirnova
Элита

Какой же он красивый! Помню была влюблена в него по уши в 15 лет
Очень жаль, что так рано оборвалась его жизнь... пишу и сама не верю....
+++
Старый 10.07.2009, 18:27
Flamenka
Наш человек

Мне нравится Майкл. А у нас на работе считают, что он не умирал
Старый 10.07.2009, 19:21
Gadget
Активный участник

Редкое, редкое интервью, в районе 1987 года, после выхода альбома "Bad"
Ebony/JET Lost Interview - Michael: In His Own Words - Circa 1987