Earphones- (3) - Littleone 2009-2012

Вернуться   Littleone 2009-2012 > Клуб Питерских (и не только) Родителей > Наши встречи и поиск соседей

Добавить сообщение

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 13.04.2011, 00:27   #1
uanodmeiu
Banned

Earphones- (3)

Related Content
Tracy Young Talks Real Housewives of Atlanta, Ex-Girlfriends, and Her Genesis VIII Party
December 21,cheap newport cigarette, 2010
Fedde Le Grand Rocks Like a G6 at Ultra Music Festival 2011 Day Two, March 26
March 27, 2011
Madonna and Daughter Lola to Launch Material Girl Line at Local Macy's
July 1, 2010
Live the Crazy Life With Ricky Martin at the American Airlines Arena April 9
April 1, 2011
Ten Songs We're Gonna Ask the DJ to Play at '80s Prom
November 22, 2010
More About
Madonna (Entertainer)Memorial DayGrace JonesCelebrity NewsArts, Entertainment,nfl football jerseys, and Media
"I'm Stefani," she told Mark Negrete, one of Georgie's owners. "I'm a singer, and I'd love to perform for you guys."
That was Stefani Germanotta, a 22-year-old girl whom people in L.A. and New York already knew to call Lady Gaga. She was in South Florida to perform at a Miami rooftop party for Winter Music Conference. She had brought two back-up dancers,marlboro cigarettes, a DJ, and the instrumental tracks from her soon-to-be-released album, The Fame.
She had "great energy," Mark says. So he told her about Bill's Filling Station, the bar he and his partner own across the street on Wilton Drive. "That's set up with a better sound system, a much bigger stage. She came out and blew everybody away."
uanodmeiu is offline   Цитировать ·

Добавить сообщение